Our IEU MONITORING headlines today:
- ENTSO-E consults stakeholders on Options for possible Market Design evolutions in 2030
- Grid-Forming Capabilities: Ensuring system stability with a high share of renewables
- EFET response to the ENTSO-E survey on a block bids approach to year-ahead LTTR allocation
- Bruegel publication: Navigating through hydrogen
- EESC: Energy transition – EU needs speed change
- Round 2 Peer Review for GSR 2021 is now live! – REN21
On this platform, we are publishing our IEU publications with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page. See also our FAQs for further information.