Our IEU MONITORING headlines today:
- Mainstream clean domestic heat and power with fuel cells using European technology
- In focus: Hydrogen – driving the green revolution
- H2PORTS: Article Hydrogen as a driver for the decarbonisation of shipping Part of Today in the Lab – Tomorrow in Energy?
- FCH2RAIL: TME to supply fuel cell modules for FCH2Rail train project
- The trans-European networks for energy: a milestone towards a renewables-powered EU
- Ukraine will benefit from building wind farms but policy fixes are needed for a quicker expansion
- Romanian coal miners skill centre to fully take off
- CEPS Study on the Non-Financial Reporting Directive – Final report
- Albania, Montenegro and North Macedonia procure electricity trading platforms in the first half of 2021
- DIW: Corona-Pandemie lässt Energieverbrauch in Deutschland einbrechen
On this platform, we are publishing our IEU publications with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page. See also our FAQs for further information.