Our IEU MONITORING headlines today:
- Slight decrease in electricity and gas prices – Eurostat
- ENTSO-E summarises the key actions taken against Long-Lasting Frequency Deviations in Continental Europe
- Energy Community: Contracting Parties’ gas supply costs hit record low levels but still higher than EU average
- Public acceptance of projects of common interest: How to engage with your local communities
- IEA: Patents and the Energy Transition – Statistics report April 2021
- IAEA, EBRD Commit to Further Support Decommissioning, Safety Projects at Chornobyl
- IAEA Director General Grossi Marks 35th Anniversary of Chornobyl, Discusses Ongoing Cooperation with Ukraine President and Ministers
- Joint Statement by the President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the Director General of the IAEA
- A Look Back in Time: The International Chernobyl Project (1991)
- REN21: Round 1 Peer Review for GSR 2021 is now live!
- DoC JTC meets to review oil market developments
EU PARLIAMENT REGISTER
- AMENDMENTS 741 – 1075 – Draft report Guidelines for trans-European energy infrastructure and repealing Regulation (EU) No 347/2013 – PE691.401v01-00
On this platform, we are publishing our IEU publications with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page. See also our FAQs for further information.