Our IEU MONITORING headlines today:
- Global leaders adopt agenda to overcome COVID-19 crisis and avoid future pandemics
- Team Europe: €1bn initiative on manufacturing and access to vaccines, medicines, and health technologies in Africa
- EU Coreper endorses political agreement on the EU digital COVID certificate to facilitate free movement
- ECHA: Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability
- Plastic in the Food Chain: Can we do without it?
THE ROTTERDAM CONVENTION
- BRS and Minamata convention secretariats release “Key Insights” from joint study linking chemicals and waste and biodiversity
- SCHEER – Minutes of the Working Group meeting on nuclear taxonomy of 19 May 2021
- SCHEER – Minutes of the Working Group meeting on safety of Titanium Dioxide in toys of 11 May 2021
- Review of the existing maximum residue levels for 1,4‐dimethylnaphthalene according to Article 12 of Regulation (EC) No 396/2005
- Call for input data for the Exposure Assessment of Food Enzymes – 7th Call
- Plant Health Newsletter: Media Monitoring No. 50
- Plant Health Newsletter: Scientific Literature Monitoring No. 29
On this platform, we are publishing our IEU publications with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page. See also our FAQs for further information.