Our IEU MONITORING headlines this week:
NEW EUROPEAN BAUHAUS
- EU Commission to launch New European Bauhaus prize at upcoming Conference
- Speech by President von der Leyen at the New European Bauhaus Conference
- High-level roundtable of the New European Bauhaus
- Guterres urges cities to embrace ‘generational opportunity’ for climate action, sustainable development
- “People-smart” and “cities-based” approach to sustainable development is key, urges UNECE report
- News from our networks – 16 April 2021
- EU Parliament: How to tackle population decline in Europe’s regions?
- COR: The call for applications for the EU City Facility grant is open
- State aid: EU Commission adopts revised Regional Aid Guidelines
- EU Cohesion policy: support measures for recovery and green and digital transition approved for Bulgaria, Finland, France and Lithuania
- Covenant of Mayors looking to raise ambition across Europe
- GreenTech Atlas 2021: Deutsche Wirtschaft profitiert von wachsenden Märkten für Umwelttechnologien
- New report by CEDelft and the EPHA in tackling the surge in air pollution
- EU Commission: Mönchengladbach, Lilienthal, Bilbao und Grenoble für nachhaltige Mobilität ausgezeichnet
- Eurocities: Bilbao wins EU Road Safety Award
- Co-creation in your city: apply to the SUNRISE Neighbourhood Mobility Fix!
- Key outputs from the Smart Rural Transport Areas (SMARTA) project now available
- Relaunch of the Road Safety Charter
- Our Lighthouse City Hamburg deploys oneM2M smart city standards to go greener
- Event Recap: How Can Europe Enhance the Benefits of AI-enabled Healthcare? – Center for Data Innovation
- 15 projects recommended for funding under the ERA-NET Cofund on Urban Accessibility and Connectivity
On this platform, we are publishing our IEU publications with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page. See also our FAQs for further information.