- Five Ways the Glasgow Climate Pact Aims to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions – WRI World Resources Institute
- Decarbonising buildings: achieving zero carbon heating and cooling – Climate Action Tracker
EU PARLIAMENT REGISTER
- AMENDMENTS 100 – 489 – Draft opinion The use of renewable and low-carbon fuels in maritime transport and amending Directive 2009/16/EC – PE719.782v01-00
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- ST 15063 2021 REV 1 Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on methane emissions reduction in the energy sector and amending Regulation (EU) 2019/942
- ST 6668 2022 INIT Fit for 55 package a) Revision of Directive (EU) 2003/87/EC establishing a scheme for greenhouse gas emission allowance trading to implement the ambition of the new 2030 climate target and related proposals (ETS) b) Revision of Regulation (EU) 2018/842 on binding annual greenhouse gas emission reductions by Member States from 2021 to 2030 (ESR) c) Revision of Regulation (EU) 2018/841 on greenhouse
You can buy and download the PDF below:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Free Daily Insight EU Agenda Update: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialised Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/