EU ENVIRONMENT MINISTERS
- EU environment ministers discussed climate protection with Frans Timmermans in Prague
- Opening remarks EVP Timmermans at informal Environment Council in Prague
- Informal Ministerial Council concludes negotiations on 2030 energy and climate targets
- Nationaler Brennstoffemissionshandel: Ausnahmen für Kohle- und Abfall-Verbrennung entfallen
- BDEW zu den Klimaschutzsofortprogrammen für die Sektoren Verkehr und Gebäude: Bundesregierung sollte in Kürze ein umfassendes Klimaschutzsofortprogramm vorlegen
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 3937 2022 INIT Written Procedure with reply by Friday 15 July 2022 at 17:00 P.M. CET (Brussels time) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Union position on the Declaration on the Feasibility of a Long-term Aspirational Goal for International Aviation CO2 Emissions Reductions Approval Start of the written procedure
- ST 10777 2022 ADD 1 ‘Fit for 55 package’ Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Regulation (EU) 2019/631 as regards strengthening the CO2 emission performance standards for new passenger cars and new light commercial vehicles in line with the Union’s increased climate ambition – General approach Statement by the Commission
- ST 10798 2022 INIT Fit for 55 package Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Directive 2003/87/EC as regards aviation’s contribution to the Union’s economy-wide emission reduction target and appropriately implementing a global market-based measure General approach
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- CORRIGENDUM to Communication from the Commission – Publication of the total number of allowances in circulation in 2021 for the purposes of the Market Stability Reserve under the EU Emissions Trading System established by Directive 2003/87/EC and of the number of unallocated allowances during the period 2013-2020 (Official Journal of the European Union C 195 of 13 May 2022)
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.