ENERGY SECTOR EMISSIONS
- Electricity sector seeks to reconcile climate action and efforts to rebuild biodiversity – Eurelectric
- IAEA: Repurposing Fossil Fuel Power Plant Sites with SMRs to Ease Clean Energy Transition
- Bonn Climate Change Conference Makes Progress in Several Technical Areas, But Much Work Remains – UN
- Germanwatch: Kleine Fortschritte bei Klimaverhandlungen in Bonn unzureichend für den Ernst der Lage
- EU Council takes action to ensure green transition is fair and inclusive
- EU Cohesion Policy: €1.63 billion for a just climate and energy transition in Greece
- Video message by Commissioner Elisa Ferreira at the Conference “What’s new in the Partnership Agreement 2021-2027”, Greece
- REN21: “The energy transition will not happen without a transport transition”
- Latest letters and publications by CAN Europe
- Letter to President Ursula von der Leyen – RFNBO production needs strict criteria to ensure emission reductions, reduce fossil fuel dependency, and prevent increasing energy prices for consumers
- REPORT: From Maastricht to Paris: Why climate change should be considered in a reformed EU fiscal framework
- LETTER TO FINANCE MINISTERS: Legislative proposal to finance RePowerEU
- LAWMAKERS KICK OUT FOSSIL GAS AND NUCLEAR FROM THE TAXONOMY
- PAC scenario 2.0 in a nutshell
- EU Parliament’s dramatic reset on climate laws must shake the EU to increase climate ambition
- CAN Europe Explainer: What’s going on at the UN climate talks in Bonn and why the EU behaviour matters
- Why the EU needs to walk the talk on climate policy
- Playing Robin Hood for the rich: How much “protection” does EU industry really need?
- Zona Zero: What do we need to do to eliminate fossil fuels from our homes during the summer and winter?
- Open Letter – Call for a massive increase of solar energy with citizens and communities at the heart
- Letter: CAN Europe recommendations regarding the REPowerEU plan and its interlinkages with the Fit for 55 package
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 10161 2022 INIT Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on methane emissions reduction – Progress report
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.