- Joint Work Programme of the UNFCCC Technology Mechanism Launched at COP27
- IPCC Working Group I Summary for Policymakers in the UN Official Languages
- OPEC Statement to the UN Climate Change Conference
- IAEA Director General’s Introductory Statement to the Board of Governors
COP27 – EU
- Team Europe steps up support for climate change adaptation and resilience in Africa under Global Gateway
- Remarks by Executive Vice-President Timmermans at the Ministerial side event on the Team Europe Initiative on climate change adaptation and resilience in Africa
- Climate change is the biggest global threat, young people in Africa and Europe tell EIB, Debating Africa and Debating Europe
- BMUB: Ägyptische Präsidentschaft, Deutschland und IUCN geben ENACT-Initiative für natürlichen Klimaschutz bekannt
- Sweden: National statement to COP27
COP27 – USA
- FACT SHEET: U.S. President Biden’s new initiatives at COP27 to strengthen U.S. leadership in tackling climate change
COP27 – STAKEHOLDERS
- CAN Europe: EU guidelines for national energy and climate plans
- WWF Statement on President Biden’s Remarks at COP27
- Ergebnisse des G20-Gipfels können Weltklimakonferenz dringend benötigten Rückenwind geben – Germanwatch
- Annual High-Level Expert Forum for Sustainable Finance – Better Finance
- Latest sustainable finance updates by EFRAG
- EFRAG welcomes new member organisation, chairs of our Reporting Boards and new members of the EFRAG SRB
- EFRAG Sustainability Reporting Technical Expert Group meeting 17 November
- Programme for EFRAG Conference “Where is Corporate Reporting heading?”
- EFRAG Sustainability Reporting Board meeting 15 November 2022
- REMINDER | EFRAG IASB online roundtable on 15 November 2022 – What are the implications of the recent IASB decisions on Primary Financial Statements?
- Bundestag: WD 8 – 065/22 Schwefelhexafluorid. Anwendungen, Klimawirkung, Emissionsentwicklung und Maßnahmen zur Minderung
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION DECISION on the approval and signature on behalf of the European Union of an Agreement between the European Union of the one part and the Republic of Moldova of the other part on the participation of the Republic of Moldova in the Programme for the Environment and Climate Action (LIFE)
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION on a derogation from the specific emissions targets for the manufacturer of new passenger cars General Motors Holdings LLC pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2019/631 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION on a derogation from the specific emissions target for the manufacturer of new light commercial vehicles Isuzu Motors Limited pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2019/631 of the European Parliament and of the Council
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.