- EU carbon market: ESMA publishes preliminary report
- EU launches “Green Team Europe Initiative” in partnership with ASEAN
- EU business proposals for climate neutrality and industrial competitiveness
- UK Government: COP26 achieves International Standard For Sustainability
- Bruegel: Did Glasgow close the global emissions gap?
- Don’t be afraid to be the change, fearless youngsters tell UN Youth Summit
- Convening Global Perspectives on a Just Transition at COP26 – Climate Strategies
- Preparation for 2022 NiMet Seasonal Climate Prediction – World Meteorological Organization
- Neue Studie: Weltkarte der wichtigsten Schutzgebiete zur Abwendung einer Klimakatastrophe
- CAN Europe: Green 10 statement on the application of the Do No Significant Harm criteria in EU funds
- Landesregierung Baden-Württemberg: Fünf Thesen zum Klimaschutz
On this platform, we are publishing our IEU publications with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues. See also our FAQs for further information.
Last, but not least, here are some more interesting deep links:
- New: Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Free Daily Insight EU Agenda Update: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialised Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/