- As COP27 deadline slips, UN chief urges negotiators to aim for ‘maximum ambition’ on loss and damage
- COP27: UN report shows pathways to carbon-neutrality in “energy intensive” steel, chemicals and cement industries
- Rights experts decry harassment of activists attending COP27
- The cryosphere raises a “red flag” – World Meteorological Organization
- Pan-European countries come together to tackle rising climate risks to water and sanitation at heart of COVID-19 recovery
- BMUV: Joint press release by the Federal Foreign Office and the Federal Ministry for the Environment on the increase of the global Adaptation Fund
- IMF Working Paper No. 2022/231: The Carrot and the Stock: In Search of Stock-Market Incentives for Decarbonization
- Calling the EFRAG Community Sector Groups – Workshops for draft Sector Sustainability Reporting Standards
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.