- European Citizens’ Panels: Climate, Environment, Health
- CAN Europe’s position on the reform of the EU fiscal framework
- UK Government policy paper: COP26 declaration: zero emission cars and vans
- UK Government: Science and innovation critical to climate change solutions
- Klimakonferenz in Glasgow: Wendepunkt für den Klimaschutz? – COP26-Ergebnisse und Analysebericht des Wuppertal Instituts
- CER/AIG: Webinar on ‘EU-China co-operation on climate action after COP26’
- 2nd Youth climate and sustainability roundtable
- Glasgow Chronicles: EU cities and regions celebrate COP26 conclusions making reference to ‘the urgent need for multilevel and cooperative action’
- UK Research: Carbon capture, usage and storage (CCUS): business models
On this platform, we are publishing our IEU publications with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues. See also our FAQs for further information.
Last, but not least, here are some more interesting deep links:
- New: Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Free Daily Insight EU Agenda Update: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialised Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/