- T&E and Europe’s electromobility associations call for a more electric-friendly Renewable Energy Directive
- T&E: Public charging won’t be a block on higher EU electric car targets – study
- Steffi Lemke überreicht erste Förderbescheide für lokale Klimaanpassungsmanager
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION DECISION instructing the Central Administrator of the European Union Transaction Log to enter changes to the national allocation tables of Bulgaria, Czechia, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Luxembourg, Hungary, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Finland and Sweden into the European Union Transaction Log
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF, below:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.