- EU Commission: Agreement reached on cutting maritime transport emissions by promoting sustainable fuels for shipping
- EU Parliament: Deal on new EU rules for cleaner maritime fuels
- EPP Group: World’s most ambitious pathway for maritime decarbonisation
- Fuel EU Maritime: Balanced deal increases climate ambitions and safeguards EU competitiveness to kick-start maritime decarbonisation – Renew Europe
- Climate change: the greenhouse gases causing global warming – EP Analysis
- Voraussetzungen für eine Carbon-Management-Strategie – Germanwatch e.V.
- Climate change making Earth ‘uninhabitable’ Guterres warns
- UN chief calls on EU to help world get ‘back on track’
- EFRAG FRB webcast meeting 30 March 2023
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF.
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/plans/subscribe
- Sign up for our free Insight EU Monitoring Digest Basic and weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/free-digest-and-agenda
- Buy and download specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/order-form