- Social Climate Fund: EU Parliament’s ideas for a just energy transition
- Highlights – ENVI votes on key climate package proposals – Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
LOW CARBON TECH
- BDI: High Energy Meets Low Carb – Boosting Innovative Low-Carbon Technologies for Europe’s Energy-Intensive Industries
- Climate change made heatwaves in India and Pakistan “30 times more likely” – World Meteorological Organization
- Copernicus to expand its user-base with new demonstrators – EU Agency for the Space Programme
- About the Bonn Climate Change Conference
- Accelerating the Fossil Gas Transition to Net Zero – Climate Bonds
- BMWK: Normung bringt Klimaschutz voran – Ergebnisse des Deutschen Normungspanels 2022 veröffentlicht
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.