- Early opening of the United Nations Climate Change Conference COP 27/CMP 17/CMA 4 in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt
- UNFCCC: Fifth Energy Transition Council Ministerial Chairs Summary
- Disaster prevention, risk reduction, critical to sustainable future: UN deputy chief
- Climate Risk and Early Warning Systems initiative brings message of hope – World Meteorological Organization
EP ENVI COMMITTEE
- Upcoming meetings of the Committee on Environment, Public Health and Food Safety (ENVI)
- EU-Rechnungsprüfer zum Klimaschutz im EU-Haushalt 2014–2020: Waren die Ausgaben so hoch wie gemeldet?
- EEX Group outlines roadmap for Voluntary Carbon Market
- REPORT on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a carbon border adjustment mechanism – A9-0160/2022
- REPORT on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council Amending Regulations (EU) 2018/841 as regards the scope, simplifying the compliance rules, setting out the targets of the Member States for 2030 and committing to the collective achievement of climate neutrality by 2035 in the land use, forestry and agriculture sector, and (EU) 2018/1999 as regards improvement in monitoring, reporting, tracking of progress and review – A9-0161/2022
- REPORT on the proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Directive 2003/87/EC as regards aviation’s contribution to the Union’s economy-wide emission reduction target and appropriately implementing a global market-based measure – A9-0155/2022
- REPORT on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Regulation (EU) 2019/631 as regards strengthening the CO2 emission performance standards for new passenger cars and new light commercial vehicles in line with the Union’s increased climate ambition – A9-0150/2022
- REPORT on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council Amending Regulation (EU) 2018/842 on binding annual greenhouse gas emission reductions by Member States from 2021 to 2030 contributing to climate action to meet commitments under the Paris Agreement – A9-0163/2022
- REPORT on the proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Directive 2003/87/EC establishing a system for greenhouse gas emission allowance trading within the Union, Decision (EU) 2015/1814 concerning the establishment and operation of a market stability reserve for the Union greenhouse gas emission trading scheme and Regulation (EU) 2015/757 – A9-0162/2022
- Markus Buchheit (ID/AfD): Ein zusätzliches Emissionshandelssystem für den Straßen- und Schiffsverkehr wird den Handel gefährden!
- EPPA & DEKRA webinar on F-Gases Initiative
- Sweden becomes government partner and board member of US-led climate coalition
G7 / B7
- Executive Vice-President Timmermans and Commissioners Simson and Sinkevičius participate in the meeting of G7 Environment, Climate and Energy ministers
- BDI & B7: G7-Energieminister müssen Startschuss für zügige Angleichung internationaler Klimaschutzambitionen geben
- DLR zeigt Technologien zur Dekarbonisierung in den Sektoren Energie, Industrie und Mobilität
- BMWK: Sanierungsanreize und faire Aufteilung: Gesetzentwurf zur Aufteilung der CO2-Kosten heute im Kabinett beschlossen
- VKU zu Kabinettsbeschluss zur Aufteilung der CO2-Kosten
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION DECISION On the financing of the preparatory action “New European Bauhaus Knowledge Management Platform” and the adoption of the work programme for 2022
- COMMISSION OPINION on the draft permit to permanently store carbon dioxide in block section P18-2 of the Dutch continental shelf and on the amendment to the permit to permanently store carbon dioxide in block section P18-4
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.