- Abschlusserklärung der G7 Klimaschutz-, Energie und Umweltminister
- G7 conclusions regarding the Industrial Decarbonisation Agenda
- Answer to a written question – Industry suffocated by the spiralling cost of carbon allowances
CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACT
- Projecting climate change impacts: Cross-sectoral ISIMIP-PROCLIAS workshop full success – Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- IMF Working Paper No. 2022/103 : For Whom the Bell Tolls: Climate Change and Inequality
- IMF Working Paper No. 2022/102 : Rogue Waves: Climate Change and Firm Performance
- ‘Think resilience’ to protect against climate and other catastrophes
- Climate Action Impossible Without Trust – Patricia Espinosa
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.