- New Report Highlights Risk from Global Warming in the “Third Pole”
- Extreme heat impacting millions across India and Pakistan
- PIK: Why a new Emissions Trading System is needed in Europe to make road transport “Fit for 55”
- EU-Abgeordneter Markus Ferber zum Emissionshandel in der Luftfahrt: Verlagerung der CO2-Emissionen?
- EIB and Florimond Desprez sign €40 million loan agreement to finance research into new climate change-resistant plant varieties
- OPINION on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the deployment of alternative fuels infrastructure, and repealing Directive 2014/94/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council – PE702.990v02-00
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 8469 2022 INIT COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) …/… of XXX amending Regulation (EU) 2017/2400 as regards the determination of the CO2 emissions and fuel consumption of medium and heavy lorries and heavy buses and to introduce electric vehicles and other new technologies – Decision not to oppose adoption
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF, below:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.