- Fluorinated gases: reinforced EU action to cut emissions – MEPs
- Renew Europe: Sealing the ozone hole is within sight
- EFRAG has aligned its Due Process Procedures for Sustainability Reporting with the final provisions of the CSRD
- EEX and q-bility establish strategic partnership for GHG quota trading
- 20/6178: Antrag Offensive für CO2-Speicherung und -Nutzung einleiten (PDF)
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 6740 2023 ADD 1 REV 3 Draft REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Regulation (EU) 2019/631 as regards strengthening the CO2 emission performance standards for new passenger cars and new light commercial vehicles in line with the Union’s increased climate ambition (first reading) – Adoption of the legislative act = Statements
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF.
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/plans/subscribe
- Sign up for our free Insight EU Monitoring Digest Basic and weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/free-digest-and-agenda
- Buy and download specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/order-form