- COR: UN COP27: Cities and regions push for greater climate ambition and stronger support amid the global energy crisis
- COP26 President’s opening remarks at the Africa Adaptation Summit Opening Ceremony
- EEA: European soils hold potential for stronger climate action
TRADE & CLIMATE
- Grüne/EFA: Europaparlament stimmt über Gesetzesvorschlag zu entwaldungsfreien Lieferketten ab
- dena-Studie zu DAC-Kerosin: Wie der Luftverkehr mit nachhaltigem CO2 klimaneutral wird
- BIS: Climate change and geopolitical shifts – accelerating the sustainable transition
UN / WMO
- WMO: Climate change in Africa can destabilize ‘countries and entire regions’
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 12215 2022 INIT Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Regulations (EU) 2018/841 as regards the scope, simplifying the compliance rules, setting out the targets of the Member States for 2030 and committing to the collective achievement of climate neutrality by 2035 in the land use, forestry and agriculture sector, and (EU) 2018/1999 as regards improvement in monitoring
- ST 11649 2022 INIT Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on European green bonds (EuGB) – list of working papers (WK) distributed between 1 January and 30 June 2022
- ST 12207 2022 INIT Proposal for a DIRECTIVE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Directive 2003/87/EC as regards aviation’s contribution to the Union’s economy-wide emission reduction target and appropriately implementing a global market-based measure First trilogue
- CM 4243 2022 INIT Working Party on Maritime Issues – EU Maritime Security Strategy (EUMSS)
- CM 4278 2022 INIT Working Party on Maritime Issues – Integrated Maritime Policy (IMP)
- CM 4298 2022 INIT Working Party on Aviation (AM ONLY)
- ST 12216 2022 INIT Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Regulation (EU) 2019/631 as regards strengthening the CO2 emission performance standards for new passenger cars and new light commercial vehicles in line with the Union’s increased climate ambition – First trilogue
- ST 12141 2022 INIT EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION (Transport, Telecommunications and Energy)
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION STAFF WORKING DOCUMENT Union submission to the International Maritime Organization’s 13th Intersessional Working Group on Reduction of GHG Emissions from Ships on the revision of the Initial IMO Strategy on reduction of GHG emissions from ships
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.