EU GREEN DEAL
- EU Commission welcomes agreement on national emission reductions from transport, buildings, waste, and agriculture
- EU Parliament background on reducing carbon emissions: EU targets and measures (updated)
- Staatssekretär Giegold: Starke EU-Einigung für den Klimaschutz: Die ambitionierte, faire und verbindliche Lastenverteilung (ESR) kommt!
- EU’s Fit For 55 effort-sharing regulation dwindles EU climate ambition – CAN Europe
- Speech by Commissioner McGuinness at International Platform on Sustainable Finance annual event at EU COP27 side event
- Opening remarks by Commissioner McGuinness at the European Parliament plenary debate on the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive
- EFRAG SRB & SR TEG Joint meeting 10 November 2022
- UK COP26 Presidency reinforces urgent need to transform financial system to deliver Glasgow Climate Pact ambition
- Boosting the provision of essential weather and climate data – World Meteorological Organization
- IAEA at COP27: New Report Shows How Nuclear Technology Supports Climate Change Adaptation in Africa
- IAEA COP27 Event Focuses on Blue Carbon as a Nature-Based Climate Solution
COP27 – EU
- EEA: Heatwaves, spread of infectious diseases due to climate change growing health threats to Europeans
- EU Cities and Regions at COP27: summary of activities – European Committee of the Regions
- COP27: Nordic Energy Research hosts five events
- Europa-SPD: „Das Minimalziel ist klar“ – EU-Umweltagentur legt Bericht zur Weltklimakonferenz vor
COP27 – STAKEHOLDERS
- Germanwatch: UN, EU und Bundesregierung müssen alles tun, um massive Behinderung der Zivilgesellschaft durch Ägypten zu beenden
- Workshop: Making the CCU and CCS happen
- Moore: Wertvolle Klimaschützer – Bundesregierung
- Green Bond Market Hits USD2tn Milestone at end of Q3 2022
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 5143 2022 REV 1 Working Party on Aviation
- CM 5238 2022 INIT Working Party on Shipping
- ST 13806 2022 INIT Draft submission by Member States and the Commission to the International Maritime Organisation’s (IMO) 13th Intersessional Working Group on Reduction of GHG Emissions from Ships suggesting to amend the IMO Ship Fuel Oil Consumption Data Collection System (DCS) related to the granularity of data, additional data and their anonymization, rounding and accessibility
- ST 13807 2022 INIT Draft submission by Member States and the Commission to the International Maritime Organisation’s (IMO) 13th Intersessional Working Group on Reduction of GHG Emissions from Ships suggesting a combination of technical and market-based mid-term measures illustrated by combining the GHG Fuel Standard and a levy
- ST 13809 2022 INIT Draft submission by Member States and the Commission to the International Maritime Organisation’s (IMO) 13th Intersessional Working Group on Reduction of GHG Emissions from Ships on the further development of the proposal for a GHG Fuel Standard
- CM 5305 2022 INIT Ad Hoc Working Party on the Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (AHWP CBAM)
- ST 14026 2022 INIT The implementation of the New EU Forest Strategy for 2030 – Information from the Presidency and the Commission – Exchange of views
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.