- Agreement in Principle on the modernised ECT is of systemic relevance for climate action – Energy Charter
- WMO: Europe has hottest summer on record: EU Copernicus
- Risk of passing multiple climate tipping points escalates above 1.5°C global warming – Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Agora Energywende: An international cooperation to accelerate the net-zero transition in China’s Shanxi province
CLIMATE ACTION IMPACT
- EP Think tank: Economic impacts of the green transition
- EU consumption of controlled ozone-depleting substances
- EU and global consumption of controlled ozone-depleting substances
- IMF Working Paper No. 2022/174 : Climate Change and Energy Security: The Dilemma or Opportunity of the Century?
- IMF Working Paper No. 2022/179 : Waiting for Godot? The Case for Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation in Small Island States
- Working Paper No. 2022/182 : Sustainable Finance in Emerging Markets: Evolution, Challenges, and Policy Priorities
- WRI: How SDG Partnerships and Their Funders Can Better Unlock Finance for Impact
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 11986 2022 INIT Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Regulation (EU) 2018/842 on binding annual greenhouse gas emission reductions by Member States from 2021 to 2030 contributing to climate action to meet commitments under the Paris Agreement Preparation for the trilogue
- ST 12175 2022 INIT COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) …/… of 20.6.2022 amending Annexes I, II, IV and V to Regulation (EU) 2018/858 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the technical requirements for vehicles produced in unlimited series, vehicles produced in small series, fully automated vehicles produced in small series and special purpose vehicles, and as regards software update – Intensio
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.