- ITRE 2/06: gas storage, energy taxation, maritime transport fuels, cybersecurity
- EU Commissioner Simson in Ireland to discuss energy policy with local authorities and stakeholders
- REPowerEU: local and regional energy saving plans are crucial to ensure an affordable green transition and stop the EU’s dependency on Russian fossil fuels
- Croatian Government: Croatia is working to position itself as an important regional energy hub
- COR on the Renewable Energies Directive: The local and regional dimensions must be fully taken into account in the massive rollout of renewable energies in the EU
- DIW: Wärmepumpen und erneuerbare Energien verringern Erdgasabhängigkeit
- ENTSO-E: Go-Live of PICASSO: the pan-European Platform for the International Coordination of Automatic Frequency Restoration Reserves and Stable System Operation
- ACER and CEER consult on the EU electricity forward market
- CEER report “Dynamic NRAs to Boost Innovation”
- North Macedonia adopts National Energy and Climate Plan, commits to accelerate energy transition during Secretariat’s visit to Skopje
- IEA: Covid-19 slows progress toward universal energy access
- Eurostat: Heating of buildings decreasing, cooling increasing
GLOBAL GAS MARKETS
- Natural gas in Africa: Why fossil fuels cannot sustainably meet the continent’s growing energy demand
- Hydrogen Call update: statistics following the closing of the first deadline
- Hydrogen workshop: Solutions in a Nordic context
- Call for proposals: Joint Nordic Hydrogen Research Programme
- Latest headlines on hydrogen
- GP JOULE Expands Hydrogen Production with 2-Megawatt Electrolyzer from H-TEC SYSTEMS
- Inside China’s 260MW behemoth | How ‘green’ is the world’s biggest green hydrogen project?
- Caterpillar to Launch Demonstration Project Using Hydrogen-Fueled CHP System
- DNV approves HAV Group’s hydrogen energy system for cruise ships
- Green hydrogen: Inside Scotland’s growing industry for zero-carbon fuel
- British Steel gets funding for hydrogen fuel study
- Weitere Stärkung der Vorsorge: Ministerverordnung ermöglicht Befüllung des Gasspeichers Rehden
- Bundesnetzagentur: Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 01.06.22)
- Barbie Kornelia Haller ist neue Vizepräsidentin der Bundesnetzagentur
- CELEX:52022PC0219: Proposal for a COUNCIL IMPLEMENTING DECISION authorising Finland to apply a reduced rate of taxation to electricity supplied to certain heat pumps, electric boilers and recirculating water pumps, in accordance with Article 19 of Directive 2003/96/EC
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.