- ACER and CEER publish their reflections on the European Commission’s offshore renewables strategy
- Cover Note on the ACER and CEER Reflection on the EU Strategy to Harness the Potential of Offshore Renewable Energy for a Climate Neutral Future
- GWO and GWEC sign two-year deal to power the global wind energy workforce
- ENTSO-E and ENTSOG publish their Joint Scenarios for TYNDP 2022
- E.DSO policy brief on REPowerEU
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- European Investment Bank leads funding on Spanish green hydrogen
- Ag’s next gamechanger: green hydrogen
- Global market leader to build 2GW hydrogen electrolyser factory in India with local renewables developer
- Report: Hydrogen can indirectly be 11 times worse than CO2 emissions
- Gas blending excluded from initial hydrogen subsidies
- UK to finalise world’s first subsidy for clean hydrogen production by end of this year
- First Hydrogen announces identification of four UK sites for potential green hydrogen development
- Rapid development could push cost of hydrogen below $2/kg in the next 10-20 years, analysts say
- After plotting battery-electric future, truck maker Scania hedges bets with new hydrogen vehicles
- ZeroAvia and ZEV Station Sign MoU to Develop Hydrogen Refueling Ecosystem at California Airports
- Report for BEIS predicts fugitive hydrogen emissions
- Gasunie, HES and Vopak to develop green hydrogen import terminal
- Truck Makers Face a Tech Dilemma: Batteries or Hydrogen?
- WPD offshore wind to power Swedish hydrogen plant
- thyssenkrupp nucera to deliver electrolyzers for Air Products’ hydrogen facility in Arizona; 2nd joint project under strategic partnership
- Green Hydrogen Policy – Is India taking the right steps?
- Next Hydrogen, Black & Veatch sign MoU to develop large-scale integrated green hydrogen solutions
- Lhyfe and wpd collaborate on large-scale production of renewable green hydrogen
- Vedanta to move towards green steel; working on solution for hydrogen use
- Mitsubishi Heavy’s U.S. hydrogen hub to receive $90m in aid: governor
- Samsung Heavy and Seaborg to develop floating nuclear power plant combined with hydrogen and ammonia plants
- Update 49 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- Update 48 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF, below:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.