- Poland needs a stronger push to reduce emissions and ensure secure energy supplies, new IEA policy review says
- Poland 2022 – IEA Energy Policy Review
- Energy Community Secretariat initiates dispute settlement procedure against Moldova for lack of virtual reverse gas flow
- The “wholesale electricity market design 2.0”? Statement by E.DSO
- A New HorizonEurope project is underway: READY4DC
- Greens/EFA: Stand with Ukraine – Let’s stop fuelling war!
- Bruegel: Who will be most affected by an embargo on Russian oil?
- ECFR: Circuit breakers: Securing Europe’s green energy supply chains
- T&E: Brazilian community leaders call on EU to stop promoting ‘ecocide’
- EU Judgment in Case C-377/20 Servizio Elettrico Nazionale
- Hydrogen production with electrolysers is emerging – Study by EPO & IRENA analyses patenting for carbon-free hydrogen production
- Hydrogen Global Summit – Carbon Tracker Initiative
- Latest headlines on Hydrogen
- Hawaii island prepares to deploy state’s first hydrogen bus
- Bureau Veritas approves EODev’s electro-hydrogen power solutions for the maritime industry
- Can German LNG Terminals Morph Into Green Hydrogen Hubs?
- EU backs green hydrogen subsidies as electrolyser firms vow to boost output tenfold by 2025
- GAIL to set up green hydrogen plant at Guna in MP
- Rotterdam Can Supply Europe With 4.6 Megatonnes Of Hydrogen By 2030
- BP flags huge green hydrogen plan as oil giant joins Dutch offshore wind bidding race
- Airgas to pilot two Hyzon Motors heavy-duty hydrogen fuel cell trucks; 100 kW and 200 KW
- Hopium partners with Bridgestone to develop bespoke tyres for hydrogen-powered Hopium Machina
- Patent activity in electrolysis technology: Innovation driving cost reduction for green hydrogen
- Australia delivers on green hydrogen
- Frontier Energy cut save costs at green hydrogen project
- IAEA Mission Finds Progress in Waste Management in Denmark, Sees Specific Areas for Improvement
- Nuclear Explained: New Podcast Episode on Nuclear Reactors
- Ministerial Working Group on Climate and Energy Policy received updates on Finland’s and EU Biodiversity Strategies
- High energy usage businesses to benefit from further government support – UK Government
- Consultation outcome: Review of the schemes to compensate energy intensive industries for indirect emission costs in electricity prices
- Bundestag nimmt das Energiesicherungsgesetz an
- VKU-Hauptgeschäftsführer Ingbert Liebing zum heutigen Bundestagsbeschluss zur Novellierung des Energiesicherungsgesetzes
- Habeck zu russischen Gegensanktionen und Gazprom Germania
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 12.05.22) – Bundesnetzagentur
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) …/… amending Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/1266 imposing a definitive anti-dumping duty on imports of biodiesel originating in the United States of America and Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/1267 imposing definitive countervailing duties on imports of biodiesel originating in the United States of America
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.