- Energy performance of buildings: press conference with rapporteur Ciáran Cuffe
- VKU zur Neufassung der EU-Energieeffizienzrichtlinie: Energieeffizienz ganzheitlich denken
- Eastern European Energy Leaders in Brussels to Upgrade Skills in Green Transition
- The Energy Community Secretariat supports North Macedonia in its energy and climate transition
- Wind industry commits to make its supply chains even more sustainable
- Capturing economic opportunities from wind power in developing economies – Global Wind Energy Council
- Europe Calling: Die LNG-Frage – Wie viel neue Flüssiggas-Infrastruktur brauchen Deutschland und Europa?
- White Paper: A multi-scale approach for a digitalised energy system transformation
- Fifth Report on Key Legal Developments in Ukraine’s Energy Sector completed by the Ukrainian Task Force – Energy Charter
- Thorium’s Long-Term Potential in Nuclear Energy: New IAEA Analysis
- Latest hydrogen headlines
- SSE Thermal exploring HVO and potential future hydrogen options for power stations
- Baxi Hydrogen Boilers to be Used With World-First Project With SGN and Fife Council
- FlyH2 Announces the Successful Maiden Flights of Dragonfly V, the Next Generation Hydrogen-Powered UAV
- TotalEnergies renewables arm reveals 30GW green hydrogen pipeline in Australia
- Universal Hydrogen in collaboration to study green hydrogen supply and logistics solutions for Japanese airlines
- Subsidy for green hydrogen crucial to reduce cost
- Extreme E Could Switch To Become The First Hydrogen-Only Race Series
- Why The Feds Should Tread Lightly On Hydrogen Regulation
- Sweden’s Essity becomes 1st to create tissue with renewable hydrogen
- Thermax enters the green hydrogen market in partnership with Fortescue Future Industries
- DOE Technology Commercialization Fund accepting applications for hydrogen leakage detection and quantification technologies
- Mergers: EU Commission clears acquisition of Eku Energy by MGL and BIC
- BDEW: Für eine erfolgreiche Wärmewende braucht es Regelungen aus einem Guss
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 1960 2023 INIT – Working Party on Energy
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION amending Implementing Decision (EU) 2019/1956 as regards harmonised standards for room heaters, aquarium luminaires, circuit-breakers and tumble dryers
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF.
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/plans/subscribe
- Sign up for our free Insight EU Monitoring Digest Basic and weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/free-digest-and-agenda
- Buy and download specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/order-form