ENERGY STATE AID
- EU Commission approves €5 billion German scheme to support energy and trade intensive companies in context of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
- Bundesfinanzministerium: 5 Milliarden Euro Hilfsprogramm für energieintensive Industrie startet
- Statement by EU Commissioner Simson on the Energy Emergency Plan of Hungary
- EU Commissioner Simson in the Netherlands to visit ocean energy project
- CER: The impact of Russia’s war in Ukraine on global energy markets
- New CEER publication: “What Regulators Stood for in the First Half of 2022”
- ACER submits to the European Commission the revised Network Code on electricity cybersecurity
- The value of the digital transformation: Opportunities for DSOs
- DSO path to grid modernisation: is it a bed of roses?
- Energy Day 2022: Turning Point in the Energy Sector – On the Way to a “New Normal”?
- Renewable Power Remains Cost-Competitive amid Fossil Fuel Crisis
- Wind and Solar Power Industry Bodies Join Forces to Drive Investment into Africa’s Energy Transition
- Amid Global Crises, Nuclear Power Provides Energy Security with Increased Electricity Generation in 2021
- Update 86 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- Get ready for the European Hydrogen Week 2022!
- The 2021 Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Observatory (FCHO) reports are now available!
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- India needs $15 billion funding to set up 15 GW hydrogen capacity by 2030: V K Saraswat
- Repsol, Navantia ink green hydrogen partnership
- Green hydrogen key to net-zero challenge but transport sector faces toughest ever times, FORS delegates warned
- Hydrogen plane crash | UK government investigators pinpoint cause of 2021 accident
- Amsterdam port to host 500 MW green hydrogen plant
- Power and transport sectors will consume half of global hydrogen supply in 2050 — despite efficiency concerns: Irena
- Ireland launches hydrogen consultation
- Iveco Group chooses HTWO (Hyundai) fuel cell systems for the next generation of hydrogen buses in Europe
- New German offshore wind farm planned to include hydrogen production
- BMWK: Sonderanalyse zur Stromversorgung Winter 2022/23
- Bundesnetzagentur: Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 14.07.22; 13 Uhr)
- Stefan Wenzel zum Parlamentarischen Staatssekretär im BMWK ernannt
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 3963 2022 INIT Working Party on Energy
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.