- IEA Background: Frequently Asked Questions on Energy Security
- COP27: EU and Egypt step up cooperation on the clean energy transition
- Opening remarks by Executive Vice-President Timmermans and Commissioner Simson at the signature of the MoU on an EU-Egypt strategic partnership on renewable and a Joint Statement on Egypt’s Energy Wealth Initiative
- ECB: Greener and cheaper – could the transition away from fossil fuels generate a divine coincidence?
- German industrial heat transition can deliver three quarters of the sector’s required gas savings under REPowerEU
- EU-Australia Leaders’ Meeting 2022: Joint statement
- Update 127 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine: Crisis of the Khmelnytskyy Nuclear Power Plant (KhNPP)
- One week to go: Register for E.DSO/ENCS/ENTSO-E Cybersecurity Event on 23 November 2022
ENERGY STATE AID
- Judgment of the EU General Court in case T-469/20
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- COP27: “Green hydrogen is one of the bright spots of this COP” – Jonas Moberg, CEO of GH2
- Green hydrogen: The energy opportunity for decarbonization and developing countries
- Nel ASA and GM collaborate on cost competitive renewable hydrogen production
- Energy Vault expands into Europe, green hydrogen and starts building gravity storage system in US
- Overhyping hydrogen as a fuel
- ReNew plans green hydrogen project in Egypt, increases solar portfolio by 45%
- Green Hydrogen At The Heart Of Energy Observer’s Stopover In India
- First Hydrogen reveals its zero emission vans during performance tests in Birmingham
- Cummins and Tata to collaborate on hydrogen engines, fuel cells and BEVs
- GHD Advisory and Fraunhofer Society Collaborate to Develop UAE National Hydrogen Strategy
- Sungrow and Thai government body partner on energy storage and green hydrogen
- CEMEX UK supports Capital Hydrogen
- Top green hydrogen/fuel cell collaboration boost for platinum group metals
- AMEA Power strikes deal for 1-GW green hydrogen project in Egypt
- Hydrogen training centre opens in Brisbane
- Zitat Bundesminister Robert Habeck zur G20-Abschlusserklärung und zur Transformations- und Energiepartnerschaft mit Indonesien
- Wilhelmshaven: Erster Anleger für Flüssigerdgaslieferung fertig
- Breites Akteursbündnis verständigt sich auf Eckpunkte zur Beschleunigung des Wärmepumpenhochlaufs
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.