- UNECE: Energy crisis shows need to build resilient energy systems now
- EU Commission: Junction Growth Investors lands €30m EU backing in first close of energy fund
- EU and CEER Launch Training on Renewable Energy Support Mechanisms and Guarantees of Origin for EaP Countries
- ACER’s decision seeks to improve risk hedging opportunities on the bidding zone borders between Finland and Sweden
- UNECE: Breakthrough growth in renewables in South-East and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia must be accelerated to end fossil dependency and boost energy security
- Africa’s Renewable Energy Voices: What the world needs to hear at COP27
- IMF Working Paper No. 2022/183: OPEC and the Oil Market
- Energy Charter: The Secretariat holds First Coordination Meeting for Restoring the Ukrainian Energy Infrastructure
- Bundesregierung legt umfassendes Zukunftspaket vor: Sicherung der PCK und Transformation in den ostdeutschen Raffineriestandorten und Häfen beschleunigen
- BMWi: Federal Government places Rosneft Deutschland under fiduciary management
- Bundesrat stimmt Maßnahmen zur Steigerung der Energieeffizienz zu
- BDEW: Energieverbände fordern Geothermie-Erschließungsgesetz
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 16.09.22)
- IAEA Mission Finds Commitment to Safety in Türkiye as Country Builds First Nuclear Power Plant
- IAEA Laboratories Conduct Analysis of Treated Water from Fukushima Daiichi
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- Western State Coalition Seeks Partners in Heated Hydrogen Hub Race
- S.Res. 765: A resolution designating October 8, 2022, as “National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day”.
- Technip Energies Awarded an EPCC Contract for YURI Green Hydrogen Project in Australia
- Green Ammonia to be Fossil-Free “Crude” of the Hydrogen Fuel Economy
- Provaris, Total Eren to import hydrogen to Europe and Asia via compressed hydrogen supply chain
- Siemens and Shell collaborate on green hydrogen
- PGMs demand from hydrogen to eclipse 100 000 oz from next year, report calculates
- Schaeffler to showcase hydrogen van at IAA Transportation
- GenCell launches grid-independent hydrogen EV charging solution EVOX
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 4407 2022 INIT Working Party on Energy
- CM 4412 2022 INIT Joint meeting of Working Party on Energy and Trade Policy Committee (Services and Investment)
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION establishing the position to be adopted on the Union’s behalf with regard to the decision of the Participants to the Arrangement on Officially Supported Export Credits to expand the scope of the Sector Understanding on Export Credits for Renewable Energy, Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation and Water Projects
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.