EU GAS STORAGE
- Gas storage: Committee MEPs confirm deal with Council
- Second high-level meeting of the Clean Energy Industrial Forum
- ACER initiates the drafting of new framework guidelines on demand response
- Wind Europe: Norway announces big new offshore wind targets
- Wind Europe: Europe can expect to have 10 GW of floating wind by 2030
- REN21: Peer review for the full REN21 UNECE 2022 report is now live
- EDF announces that its Small Modular Reactor NUWARD™ will be the case study for a European early joint regulatory review led by the French nuclear Safety Authority with the participation of the Czech and Finnish safety authorities.
- Get ready for the European Hydrogen Week 2022!
- Latest headlines on hydrogen
- Toyota’s Prototype ‘Cartridge’ Is a Way To Make Hydrogen Portable
- Air Liquide targets growing demand for hydrogen fuel cell vehicles with new Las Vegas facility
- Hydrogen-based substation backup power solution
- Using hydrogen peroxide to control algae in hydroponic systems
- EXCLUSIVE | ‘Chance is high that China will take over global hydrogen electrolyser market in similar way to solar sector’: BNEF
- Germany-Lhyfe receives approval from the City Council of Schwäbisch Gmünd to develop green hydrogen ecosystem
- Vattenfall sells RWE 1.4GW ‘hydrogen-ready’ gas-fired power plant in Netherlands
- Cannibalising renewables? | British Steel eyes use of green hydrogen from existing offshore wind farm
- Hydrogen Energy System For Cruise Vessels – DNV Grants Preliminary Approval To HAV Group
- Caterpillar announces three-year hydrogen CHP project
- Bundesnetzagentur: Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 02.06.22)
EU PARLIAMENT REGISTER
- AMENDMENTS 408 – 741 – Draft opinion on the proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council Directive on the energy performance of buildings (recast) – PE732.671v01-00
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- Transport, Telecommunications and Energy Council (Energy)
- ST 9063 2022 INIT Directive (EU) 2018/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2018 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources
- ST 8859 2022 INIT Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on ensuring a level playing field for sustainable air transport – ‘ReFuelEU Aviation’ General approach
- ST 9787 2022 INIT – COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMMISSION REPowerEU Plan
- ST 9787 2022 ADD 1 ANNEXES to the COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, THE EUROPEAN COUNCIL, THE COUNCIL, THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE AND THE COMMITTEE OF THE REGIONS REPowerEU Plan
- ST 9787 2022 ADD 2 COMMISSION STAFF WORKING DOCUMENT IMPLEMENTING THE REPOWER EU ACTION PLAN: INVESTMENT NEEDS, HYDROGEN ACCELERATOR AND ACHIEVING THE BIO-METHANE TARGETS Accompanying the document COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, THE EUROPEAN COUNCIL, THE COUNCIL, THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE AND THE COMMITTEE OF THE REGIONS REPowerEU Plan
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION RECOMMENDATION on the release of emergency oil stocks by Member States following the invasion of Ukraine
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.