- Global Clean Energy Action Forum: Call to Clean Energy Action
- EP MOTION FOR A RESOLUTION on tackling high energy prices in the agri-food chain – B9-0380/2022
- DIW: Der Staat sollte von der Deckelei der Preise ablassen
- EP Briefing – Tracking the EU Commissioners’ commitments – Von der Leyen Commission, 2019 – 2024: Kadri Simson – PE 703.370 – Committee on Industry, Research and Energy,
- EP Briefing – Tracking the EU Commissioners’ commitments – Von der Leyen Commission, 2019 – 2024: Thierry Breton – PE 658.178 – Committee on Industry, Research and Energy – Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection
- EP Briefing – Tracking the EU Commissioners’ commitments – Von der Leyen Commission, 2019 – 2024: Margrethe Vestager – PE 703.375 – Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection – Committee on Industry, Research and Energy – Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Online Workshop: Valuing water & energy savings in consumer choices – European Energy Network
- Open Webinar: From LTRS to Building Renovation Plans: What changes? – European Energy Network
- Verbände fordern: Stopp der staatlichen Förderung von Biokraftstoffen!
- GWEC: New global alliance taps into offshore wind’s enormous potential
- Update 104 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- IAEA Mission Says Slovakia Is Committed to a High Level of Safety, Sees Areas for Further Enhancement
- Secretariat withdraws Reasoned Request against Serbia after transposition of electricity connection codes
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 20.09.22)
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- Exxon Mobil VP Calls Hydrogen a Game Changer in Decarbonization Efforts
- SoCalGas, SDG&E outline plan for hydrogen blending demonstration projects in California
- Hydrogen Highlight at IAA Transportation 2022 – Quantron orders 140 fuel cell modules from Ballard after receiving extraordinarily high customer request
- ‘World-first’ hydrogen project raises questions about its role in fuelling future homes
- Norwegians showcase hydrogen-based shore power solution
- US tax credits ‘could make green-hydrogen-fired power cheaper than gas by 2030’: consultancy
- QUANTRON to unveil hydrogen
- Notice: Low Carbon Hydrogen
- Atomic, Hydrogen
- Loop Energy unveils 120 kW hydrogen
- Tevva unveils 19-tonne hydrogen
- Volvo Trucks to launch customer tests of hydrogen
- New Solaris hydrogen
- Daimler Truck demonstrates practicality of hydrogen trucks at the IAA Transportation 2022
- Scana rolls out hydrogen-based shore power solution for maritime industry
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.