- Regulating Gas Storage: Enhancing European Security of Supply Through Solidarity? – Florence School of Regulation
- Bruegel: Time for a tariff on Russian oil and gas tariff?
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 21.04.22)
- The European Commission and the IEA outline key energy saving actions
- IEA: Energy saving actions by EU citizens could save enough oil to fill 120 super tankers and enough natural gas to heat 20 million homes
- Eurelectric on electricity prices: what’s the current state of play?
- EU Commission: Answer to a written question – Offshore wind farms must not endanger marine ecosystems
- EUROBAT organises its Forum on 23-24 June 2022
- EU Commission publishes its second report assessing implementation of Nuclear Safety Directive
- Update 59 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- Workshop: Nachhaltigkeitskriterien für den Import Grünen Wasserstoffs
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- Looking to Make ‘No-regret’ Clean Hydrogen Moves?
- Does blue hydrogen still have a role to play?
- Hydrogen-Powered Ferry Set to Launch in San Francisco Bay
- Two companies fuelling B.C.’s hydrogen future
- CIP to create €1 billion green hydrogen and ammonia plant in Portugal
- ‘Getting ahead of the market’: Mitsubishi Power Americas on Li-ion, long duration and green hydrogen storage
- Transition to EVs, green hydrogen critical to achieve carbon neutrality by 2070: Official
- UK Government working with aviation experts to develop planes running on batteries and hydrogen
- Nel opens fully automated cost-cutting 500MW hydrogen electrolyser factory in Norway
- ‘So little attention’ | Emissions from current fossil hydrogen production on par with global aviation industry
- Hyzon Australia home to green hydrogen refuelling depot
- CO2CRC Leading Pioneering Study into Underground Hydrogen Storage
- Hydrogen to be 10% of RIL’s earnings by 2030, $10 billion in value: Morgan Stanley
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 8313 2022 INIT REPORT FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE COUNCIL AND THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT on the progress made with the implementation of Directive 2009/71/Euratom establishing a Community framework for the safety of nuclear installations amended by Directive 2014/87/Euratom
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- REPORT FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE COUNCIL AND THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT on the progress made with the implementation of Directive 2009/71/Euratom establishing a Community framework for the safety of nuclear installations amended by Directive 2014/87/Euratom
- COMMISSION STAFF WORKING DOCUMENT Implementation of Directive 2009/71/Euratom establishing a Community framework for the safety of nuclear installations amended by Directive 2014/87/Euratom Accompanying the document Report from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament on the progress made with the implementation of Directive 2009/71/Euratom establishing a Community framework for the safety of nuclear installations amended by Directive 2014/87/Euratom
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF, below:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.