- REN21: Renewable Energy and Sustainability Report 2023
- Meet REN21 @PAC 07 December in Bangkok
- Update 130 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- Update 129 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- Update 128 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- EFET Memo on the draft Council Regulation considering gas market interventions
- Latest hydrogen headlines
- Shell and GE Additive 3D print oxygen hydrogen micromixer with green energy generating potential
- Lhyfe and Nantes ‒ Saint Nazaire Port Collaborate to Develop Offshore Renewable Hydrogen
- Lhyfe and Nantes – Saint Nazaire Port In Pact to Develop Offshore Renewable Hydrogen
- Ballard installs fuel cells onboard world’s 1st hydrogen-powered ferry
- Mining vehicles reach hydrogen crossroads
- Ofgem approves arrangements for H100 Fife hydrogen trial
- France-Lhyfe and Nantes – Saint Nazaire Port join forces to develop offshore renewable hydrogen
- Can Green Hydrogen Help Heavy Duty Industries Like Steel Decarbonise?
- Ballard fuel cells installed onboard world’s first liquid hydrogen-powered ferry
- ‘We’ve got no choice’: locals fear life as lab rats in UK hydrogen heating pilot
- Start-up aims to make zero-emission hydrogen a commercial reality
- A Green Hydrogen Bet, GM Expects EV Profits By 2025 And The World’s Population Hits 8 Billion
- Saint Nazaire Port into offshore renewable H2
- Flowlines for European gas and H2 hub
- Autumn Market Networking Reception 2022
- Summer Market Networking Reception 2022
- France: IMF Staff Concluding Statement of the 2022 Article IV Mission
- German industrial heat transition can deliver three quarters of the sector’s required gas savings under REPowerEU
- Habeck anlässlich des heutigen zweiten Produktionsgipfels: „Ausbau Produktionskapazitäten für die Energiewende gemeinsam vorantreiben“
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.