- IEA key statements and communications on the natural gas crisis in Europe
- IMF: Germany faces weaker growth amid energy concerns
- TotalEnergies commits to a large-scale fuel price reduction programme until year-end for all of its service stations in France
- EPC Discussion Paper: Managing the energy and food crises: Exceptional times call for exceptional measures
- IAEA Director General Visits Spain, Marks 25 Years of Regional Regulators’ Forum
- Update 87 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- Certification under the Third Energy Package refused for a second time to the Georgian electricity and gas TSOs
EU ENERGY CHARTER
- Do not resuscitate: how the Energy Charter Treaty reform could resurrect a climate monster
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- Invenergy Launches First Green Hydrogen Project, Deploying Ohmium International Solution Accelerating Clean Energy Transition
- Hydrogen blends higher than 5% raise leak, embrittlement risks for natural gas pipelines: California PUC
- Green hydrogen | ‘Average EU steel plant would need a whopping 1.2GW of electrolysers and 4.5GW of solar to decarbonise’
- Airbus Invests in World’s Largest Clean Hydrogen Infrastructure Fund Managed by Hy24
- Airbus launches flight test program to characterize composition of hydrogen contrails; Blue Condor
- Arena to focus on CCS and blue hydrogen investments
- Gemeinsame Pressemitteilung von Bundeskanzleramt, Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Klimaschutz, Bundesfinanzministerium: Bundesregierung verständigt sich auf finanzielle Unterstützung für Uniper und kündigt weitere Entlastungen an
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 21.07.22; 13 Uhr)
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- ST 11382 2022 INIT Security of energy supply in the EU and further measures ahead of next winter – Exchange of views
- ST 11398 2022 INIT Any other business Proposal for a power market design in order to decouple electricity prices from soaring gas prices – Information from the Greek delegation
- ST 11517 2022 INIT Proposal for a COUNCIL REGULATION on coordinated demand reduction measures for gas
- ST 11521 2022 INIT Proposal for a COUNCIL REGULATION on coordinated demand reduction measures for gas
- ST 11521 2022 REV 1 Proposal for a COUNCIL REGULATION on coordinated demand reduction measures for gas
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.