- EU Commission proposes a new EU instrument to limit excessive gas price spikes
- EU Commission: Questions and Answers on the gas market correction mechanism
- Opening remarks by Commissioner Simson at the press conference on a Market Correction Mechanism to limit excessive gas price spikes
- EEX warnt vor Gaspreisobergrenzen
ENERGY STATE AID
- EU Commission approves amendments to German schemes, including up to €45 billion budget increase, to support companies in context of Russia’s war against Ukraine
- MEPs approve new rules to protect essential infrastructure
- Accelerating the deployment of renewable energy during the crisis
- Economic policy coordination: EU Commission sets out guidance to help tackle the energy crisis and make Europe greener and more digital
- Remarks by Executive Vice-President Dombrovskis, Commissioner Gentiloni and Commissioner Schmit at the press conference of the 2023 European Semester: Autumn Package
- EU Commission Q&A on the 2023 European Semester: Autumn Package
- EUROBAT webinar showcases battery innovation and the contribution of batteries to the EU’s ambitious decarbonisation agenda
- E.DSO-European Commission Joint Seminar “A multi-scale calibration approach for a digitalised energy system’
- IEA: Opportunities for Hydrogen Production with CCUS in China
- Circular Economy: TotalEnergies and Air Liquide innovate to produce Renewable, Low Carbon Hydrogen at the Grandpuits Zero Crude Platform
- Latest hydrogen headlines
- Alstom to develop hydrogen solution for main line freight
- First Offshore Green Hydrogen Electrolyzer: The First Step in a Greener Future
- South Africa to receive further UK support for its hydrogen economy ambitions
- Air Products drives growth in UK hydrogen market with £6.5m investment
- Air Liquide and TotalEnergies unveil €130m hydrogen project
- India Inc’s big push towards green fuels including hydrogen
- Secretary General visits the Mission of the People’s Republic of China to the European Union – Energy Charter
- The 33rd Meeting of the Energy Charter Conference held under the Chairmanship of Mongolia
- BMWK: Strom- und Gaspreisbremse
- BDI zum Entwurf der Bundesregierung für eine Gas- und Strompreisbremse: Hoffnung auf zügige Entlastung der Wirtschaft
- Gesetzentwürfe zu Energiepreisbremsen: Zeitplan machbar, aber Benachteiligung von Stadtwerken bei Preisbremsen muss weg!
- BDEW zu Energiepreisbremsen
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- Proposal for a COUNCIL REGULATION Establishing a market correction mechanism to protect citizens and the economy against excessively high prices
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.