- Where things stand in the global energy crisis one year on – Dr Fatih Birol, Executive Director, International Energy Agency
- IEA Executive Director addresses EU College of Commissioners in Brussels
ELECTRICITY MARKET DESIGN
- Europe must get its Electricity Market Design right
- Register for joint ACER and ENTSOG Workshop on maximisation and efficient use of gas transmission capacities (14 March 2023)
- ACER consults on the update of its cross-border cost allocation (CBCA) Recommendation
- Latest hydrogen headlines
- Cepsa, ACE Terminal ink deal on green hydrogen supply chain
- Cepsa and Fertiberia form strategic alliance to boost green hydrogen production
- Nikola’s Costs Rise Ahead of Hydrogen-Electric Truck Launch
- RWE submits planning approval documents for hydrogen storage facility
- GeelongPort and Fortescue Future Industries partner for green hydrogen project
- Sinopec launches first methanol hydrogen production and refueling station in China
- Sinopec Star starts construction of hydrogen project in Inner Mongolia
- The Hydrogen Center of Excellence awards $14.7 million in hydrogen funding
- Acciona Energía and Plug Power present hydrogen project to the Government of Navarra
- UK green hydrogen firm GeoPura receives $46.3 million investment
- World’s First Autonomous Liquid Hydrogen Vessel Gets £3.8 Million From The UK Govt
- Olectra Greentech develops hydrogen bus in technical partnership with Reliance
- When hydrogen will help climate change—and when it won’t.
- Vertex Hydrogen signs agreements to supply over 1,000MW of hydrogen to decarbonise leading UK industries
- Olectra in partnership with Reliance unveils Hydrogen bus
- Interest in geologic hydrogen growing
- Anglo has 600 MW keyed up ready to go, green hydrogen also developing rapidly, says Wanblad
- Qld’s hydrogen ambitions get watered
- There’s a Cleaner Way to Heat Your Home, and It’s Not Hydrogen
- Shipping carbon tax could increase H2 demand
- Green steel plant starts
- IAEA Releases Report on Nuclear Safety, Security and Safeguards in Ukraine
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION DECISION on a modification to the Practical Arrangements on nuclear science applications between the European Commission and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF.
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/plans/subscribe
- Sign up for our free Insight EU Monitoring Digest Basic and weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/free-digest-and-agenda
- Buy and download specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/order-form