- EU Commission decides to refer BULGARIA and SLOVAKIA to the Court of Justice to ensure development of renewable energy
- EU Commission urges SPAIN to fully transpose the Renewable Energy Directive
- Nature protection: Commission calls on CROATIA to correctly implement the Habitats Directive in relation to wind energy projects
- Sofort wirksamer Klimaschutz durch erneuerbare Antriebsenergie in der Land- und Forstwirtschaft“: Diskussion um Potenziale und Hürden
- EU Commission calls on CROATIA, HUNGARY and ROMANIA to submit reports on their 2020 renewable and energy efficiency national targets
- EU Commission calls on POLAND and ROMANIA to notify their comprehensive assessments on high-efficiency cogeneration
- EU Commission urges FRANCE and PORTUGAL to fully transpose the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
- Basic Safety Standards: Commission calls on HUNGARY to correctly transpose EU radiation protection legislation, and urges SLOVAKIA to fully transpose it
- IAEA missions established at all nuclear power plants across Ukraine
- Update 144 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- Poland EU opens new rescEU energy hub for Ukraine
- Energy Community: Call for tenders under the Ukraine Energy Support Fund procurement now open!
- Energy products: Commission asks HUNGARY to remove export restrictions related to energy products
- ECA: Haben die EU-Maßnahmen dazu beigetragen, Integration und Funktionieren des Elektrizitätsbinnenmarkts der EU zu verbessern?
- EU joint gas purchasing attracts Contracting Parties interest
- By 2030, imported hydrogen can compete with EU production costs – Hydrogen Europe
- Latest hydrogen headlines
- Nikola Motor founds hydrogen energy brand HYLA
- Mele to work with Brazilian cooperatives to produce green hydrogen from animal waste
- Raven SR and H3 Dynamics to collaborate on waste-to-hydrogen supply for aviation operations
- Nikola Launches HYLA Unit for Hydrogen Fuel
- Boosting Green Aviation with Hydrogen-Electric Engines
- Nikola introduces new hydrogen energy brand HYLA, more green energy developments
- Arcadis to oversee development of Dutch hydrogen network
- 200MW PV plant to power green hydrogen facility in Spain
- Boeing’s chief sustainability officer: ‘We can’t count on hydrogen-powered commercial flights before 2050’
- Megaton: Denmark’s latest $9bn bid to tap gigascale wind and solar for green hydrogen
- MAHLE Powertrain leading consortium to develop sustainable propulsion solutions for retrofit to high-performance marine vessels; MJI for hydrogen
- California green hydrogen facility to be powered by 646MW of solar PV
- Fortescue Future Industries and Nikola to develop large scale US green hydrogen production projects
- Can hydrogen technology be a game changer for the Indian automotive industry?
- AHC has signed an MOU with SEC to host the Asia Pacific Hydrogen 2023 Summit & Exhibition
- India aims high as hydrogen power alternatives get boost
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/plans/subscribe
- Sign up for our free Insight EU Monitoring Digest Basic and weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/free-digest-and-agenda
- Buy and download specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/order-f