- Energy: Bulgaria to set up first regional platform as part of the EU’s Energy Purchase Platform
- Federal Government to participate in stages in further IEA-led oil stock release over next six months
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 28.04.22)
- IEA convenes global leaders to provide guidance on new landmark report on delivering a secure and affordable phase-out of coal emissions
- Update 66 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- ENTSOG publishes its Summer Supply Outlook 2022 and Summer Supply Review 2021
- EU4Energy in Collaboration with EUNeighbours East Launch Energy Efficiency Campaign for Children
- Director Lorkowski on working visit to Albania
- The true cost of Big Oil’s profits: Trillions in unpaid health and environmental costs
- Bundestag beschließt Abschaffung der EEG-Umlage zum 1. Juli 2022
- Shining a light on the barriers to solar energy rollout
- Updated: US-EU High-Level Business Forum on Offshore Wind Power
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- Spetalen-backed Hyon teams with Gen2 Energy and ASCO for hydrogen hub in Norway
- TotalEnergies poised for big green hydrogen move – ‘but it won’t be in Europe’ says CEO
- Torqeedo Takes on Hydrogen Fuel Cells for Emission-Free Boating.
- TotalEnergies poised for large-scale green hydrogen move – ‘but it won’t be in Europe’ says CEO
- Gigawatt-scale Hydrogen Optimized water electrolyzer factory planned for South Texas
- Germany, Japan tap hydrogen to reduce Russia dependence
- Liquid ammonia is the ‘best route to carbon-free flight’, says hydrogen aviation start-up
- Cheaper green hydrogen | Start-up’s novel low-cost electrolyser offers 30% more bang per buck
- ClassNK grants AiP to KHI for large liquefied hydrogen carrier
- Enapter wants to make Green Hydrogen cheap for everyone
- Bureau Veritas, Vinssen and EcoLabs join forces to develop hydrogen-fuelled vessels
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF, below:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.