As most EU Institutions take a summer break and the EU’s regulatory output drops sharply, our in-depth Insight EU Monitoring services will switch to a weekly frequency, until the last week of August.
Meanwhile, our Insight EU Portal and the daily Insight EU Digest are continuing their work, though also at an output level lower than usual.
Looking forward to seeing you again after the summer break.
Your Insight EU Monitoring Team
- EU Commission – In focus: Energy and smart cities
- EU, Egypt and Israel’s agreement on cooperation in supplying natural gas to the EU – EU Commission answer
- Reset: Polyjoule – Umweltfreundliche, günstige und sichere Batterien aus Kunststoff?
- Europacable publishes Whitepaper on Energy Efficiency
- IEA: Global coal demand is set to return to its all-time high in 2022
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- Welcome To EartH2, with NextChem: The Digest’s Multi Slide Guide to Green and low carbon hydrogen
- US green hydrogen would become world’s cheapest form of H2 under tax-credit plan in new Manchin-approved bill
- bp, Iberdrola to Accelerate Green Hydrogen Production, EV Charging Infrastructure
- GTT gets DNV approvals for liquefied hydrogen tech
- Can hydrogen fuel cells power Microsoft data centers?
- Indian Firm to Invest Up to $8 Billion in Egypt Hydrogen Project
- Green electron/hydrogen advance set to move much faster – Anglo
- Can green hydrogen really help heavy industry to decarbonise? | FT Rethink
- First substitute power stations can return to the electricity market and help to save gas – federal cabinet adopts Grid Reserve Ordinance
- Bundeswirtschaftsministerium stärkt weiter die Vorsorge für den Winter: Ministerverordnung zu Erhöhung der Speichervorgaben tritt morgen in Kraft
- Bundesnetzagentur: Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 28.07.22; 13 Uhr)
- Wirtschaften und Arbeiten in Krisenzeiten Bundesminister Robert Habeck vor Ort in Sachsen- Anhalt, Bayern und Thüringen
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 11625 2022 INIT – Proposal for a COUNCIL REGULATION on coordinated demand reduction measures for gas
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.