- European Council conclusions on Ukraine, 30 May 2022
- Remarks by President Charles Michel before the special meeting of the European Council of 30 May 2022
- European Council: Press remarks by High Representative Josep Borrell upon arrival
- Doorstep remarks by German Chancellor Scholz at the special European Council meeting on 30 May 2022
- EP President Metsola: Disentangle ourselves from Russian energy and fast-forward green transition
- Renew Europe: EU leaders must show unity and purpose at European Council
- Greens/EFA: Sixth Round of Sanctions against Russia – Unity is our Strength
- At World Economic Forum in Davos, Executive Director calls for greater clean energy investment to tackle energy and climate crises
- G7 Climate, Energy and Environment Ministers recognise IEA work on wide range of energy and climate issues
- ACER Regulators request more time to decide on the minimum activation period of frequency containment reserves (FCR) providers
- ACER-CEER launch consultation, paper and webinar on GC NCs
- CEER: Gas storage webinar draws strong interest from stakeholders
- OPINION on the proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Directive (EU) 2018/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council, Regulation (EU) 2018/1999 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Directive 98/70/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the promotion of energy from renewable sources, and repealing Council Directive (EU) 2015/652 – PE703.044v02-00
- Study on using PCP for crop-in advanced biofuel for commercial cargo-shipping and aviation
- Latest headlines on hydrogen
- Which parts of the world will be able to produce the cheapest green hydrogen in the long run?
- Elogen partners with Valmax on green hydrogen solutions
- New report finds that the international investment community recognises both the opportunity for hydrogen deployment and the challenges
- DRAFT OPINION on the proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on common rules for the internal markets in renewable and natural gases and in hydrogen – PE732.596v01-00
- Hydrogen Or Electric: Why Not Both?
- Pittsburgh International Airport, CNX partner on hydrogen, LNG, CNG
- Airbus opening UK Zero Emission Development Center for hydrogen technologies
- Hydrogen startup ZeroAvia has a zero-emission vision, but its next plane is a hybrid
- BMWK: Verordnung zur Änderung der Verordnung zum Nachweis von elektrotechnischen Eigenschaften von Energieanlagen (NELEV)
- Auftaktsitzung der Projektgruppe zur Zukunft des Standorts Schwedt
- Bundesnetzagentur zur Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 30.05.22)
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 29.05.22)
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 28.05.22)
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- Draft agenda – Thursday, 2 June 2022 – PE732.591v02-00 – Committee on Industry, Research and Energy
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.