- EU Commissioner Simson participates in the International Energy Agency’s 7th Annual Global Conference on Energy Efficiency
- ifo Institut: Volkswirte in Umfrage für Zölle auf Energie aus Russland
- Electricity Forum discusses energy transition and electricity trade following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
- Director Lorkowski visits Montenegro to discuss energy and climate reforms
- IAEA Director General’s Introductory Statement to the Board of Governors
- Update 80 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine
- The 2021 Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Observatory (FCHO) reports are now available!
- Latest hydrogen headlines
- Enervenue to supply 420 MWh of metal-hydrogen batteries to Puerto Rico
- ‘H2Hubs’ will fuel American hydrogen production in $8 billion program
- ACME Group to develop green hydrogen project in Karnataka, India
- Bosch To Invest $1.3 Billion In Hydrogen Technology By 2025
- Horisont Energi Signs a MoU with Lhyfe to Use Renewable Green Hydrogen pProduced by Lhyfe to Provide its Ammonia Plants in Europe
- Rio Tinto to provide Salzgitter with iron ore for hydrogen direct reduction steelmaking trials
- AMTE Power and Viritech to collaborate on hydrogen hypercars
- Loop Energy partners with ARCC to expand into promising Australian hydrogen bus market
- Westinghouse, Bloom Energy to accelerate large-scale hydrogen production in nuclear industry; high-temperature integrated electrolysis
- Green hydrogen ‘key to unlocking energy security’
- Ducon floats arm to carry out R&D on green hydrogen electrolyzer
- Is there a place for hydrogen in urban freight delivery?
- The Startup on the Verge of Commercializing Hydrogen Fuel Cell-Powered Flight
- CenterPoint Energy Launches Green Hydrogen Project in Minnesota
- Toyota pitches hydrogen-burning Corolla Cross as carbon neutral option
- BIT, FAW team develops turbocharged, DI hydrogen engine; high power and efficiency, near-zero NOx
- ‘Mega projects’: Azerbaijan and Masdar eye Caspian offshore wind and hydrogen in 10GW pact
- Linsinger hydrogen milling machine takes to the IAF tracks
- ‘Turquoise’ hydrogen offers Japan new path to decarbonization
- Lagebericht der Bundesnetzagentur zur Gasversorgung
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 07.06.22)
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 06.06.22)
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 05.06.22)
- Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 04.06.22)
- Ergebnisse der Ausschreibungen für Windenergieanlagen an Land zum 1. Mai 2022
EU PARLIAMENT REGISTER
- AMENDMENTS 103 – 407 – Draft opinion on the proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council Directive on the energy performance of buildings (recast) – PE732.637v01-00
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.