- Eurobarometer: Trust in the EU on the rise, amid strong support for the EU’s response to Russia invasion of Ukraine and energy policies
- Claudia Kemfert: „Atomkraftwerke sind für die Netzreserve ungeeignet“
- Bundesnetzagentur: Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 06.09.22)
- Baden-Württemberg: Landesregierung begrüßt Ergebnis des Stresstests
- Emergency measures should target real profits only and support investment in renewables
- Kopernikus-Projekt SynErgy: Schaufenster Energieflexible Industrie
- IAEA’s Support and Assistance Mission to Zaporizhzhya
- DLR-Know-how für Solar Fuels-Demonstrationsanlage
- Hydrogen Europe: ‘Disproportionate’ EU green H2 rules risk exodus
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- Hydrogen blending: Associate Minister Nally
- Building Blue to Green Hydrogen
- Uruguay Tests Green-Hydrogen Appeal With Ocean Wind Tender
- The world needs Africa’s green hydrogen to decarbonise, conference delegates told
- Japan’s JOGMEC to support ‘blue’ hydrogen, ammonia projects
- Deputy Secretary General presents the In-Depth Review of the Energy Efficiency Policy of Uzbekistan to the Uzbek Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs
- EU Commissioner Simson in New Delhi to boost EU-India cooperation on renewable energy
- UK Government: The Guarantees of Origin of Electricity Produced from Renewable Energy Sources and High-efficiency Cogeneration (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2022
- Energy Community Secretariat opens dispute settlement case against Serbia for lack of availability of interconnection capacity at two interconnection lines
- Ukraine Energy Support Fund: Energy Regulators Regional Association (ERRA) provides financial support for Ukraine’s energy sector
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 12012 2022 INIT Possible emergency measures to mitigate high energy prices – Exchange of views
- ST 12030 2022 INIT Preparedness for next winter – State of play – Exchange of views
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.