- REPowerEU: EU Commission steps up green transition away from Russian gas by accelerating renewables permitting
- EU Commission: Questions and Answers on emergency measures to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy
- REPowerEU measures in national recovery plans: Press briefing after plenary vote
- Speech by President von der Leyen at the European Parliament Plenary on the conclusions of the European Council meeting of 20-21 October 2022
- Report by President Charles Michel to the European Parliament plenary session
- President von der Leyen and Commissioner Simson visit Moldova to offer support with energy challenges
- Joint Statement on the EU-Egypt Renewable Hydrogen Partnership
- NextGenerationEU: Commission disburses €21 billion to Italy under the Recovery and Resilience Facility
- BDEW: Potenziale von Herkunftsnachweisen für den Aufbau eines Wasserstoffmarktes nutzen!
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- European Commission signs green hydrogen MOU with Namibia
- Namibia receives green hydrogen funding boost from the EIB
- Egypt’s first green hydrogen plant commissioned
- Dronamics, Cranfield Aerospace Solutions join together to integrate hydrogen fuel-cell technology
- Cottam Development Centre power plant maintenance outage powered by green hydrogen
- Halten Bulk wins Enova funding for hydrogen-powered bulker duo
- Shell & Teco 2030 receive EU funding for hydrogen tanker retrofit
- Dronamics and Cranfield Aerospace Solutions to develop hydrogen-fuel technology for cargo drones
- Hydrogen vs BEVs: refuelling stations shouldn’t have to choose
- Live: Saudi Aramco eyes ‘blue hydrogen’ deals in Japan, South Korea
- HESTA backs ReNu’s hydrogen plans
- IEA teams up with Google to share reliable information about the energy crisis
- S&Ds: Modernisation of the Energy Charter Treaty is insufficient – the EU should prepare a coordinated exit
- The Left: The only way is out: 10 reasons the EU must exit the Energy Charter Treaty
- Ambassador of Turkmenistan Pays Courtesy Visit to the Energy Charter Secretariat
- EEX und Länder der Rainforest Coalition streben Zusammenarbeit bei REDD+-Zertifikaten an
- EU-Fördermittel für Kohleregionen haben nur wenig zur Klimawende beigetragen
- The European Commission appoints a Director for Nuclear Safety and Security at the Joint Research Centre
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- Proposal for a COUNCIL REGULATION laying down a framework to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.