- The EU signs landmark “All-Atlantic Ocean Research and Innovation Declaration” with 7 partner countries
- New EU industrial strategy: the challenges to tackle
- Trade sanctions on breaching labour, environmental norms: MEPs welcome proposal
- Sustainability Reporting & Communications Europe 2022 – Carbon Tracker Initiative
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 3969 2022 INIT Informal videoconference of the members of the Working Party on the Environment (morning only)
- CM 3976 2022 INIT Informal videoconference of the members of the Working Party on Forestry
- CM 3951 2022 REV 1 Working Party on International Environment Issues (Global)
- ST 11329 2022 INIT Recommendation for a COUNCIL DECISION authorising the opening of negotiations on behalf of the European Union for an international agreement on plastic pollution
- ST 11329 2022 ADD 1 ANNEX to the Recommendation for a Council Decision authorising the opening of negotiations on behalf of the European Union for an international agreement on plastic pollution
- ST 10760 2022 INIT COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION (Environment)
- ST 11278 2022 INIT Outcome of the second segment of the Triple Conference of the Parties to the Basel (COP 15), Rotterdam (COP 10) and Stockholm (COP 10) Conventions (Geneva, Switzerland, 6-17 June 2022) – Information from the Presidency and the Commission
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION DECISION on the admissibility of a repeat application under Article 8(1) of Regulation (EU) 2017/821 of the European Parliament and of the Council for the assessment and recognition of a supply chain due diligence scheme by the Responsible Minerals Initiative
- COMMISSION STAFF WORKING DOCUMENT Subsidiarity Grid Accompanying the document Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on standards of quality and safety for substances of human origin intended for human application and repealing Directives 2002/98/EC and 2004/23/EC
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.