- Opening remarks EVP Timmermans at the Plant The Future Dinner
- World Food Day: Another year of global record hunger looms amid food and climate crisis
- Proposal for a COUNCIL RECOMMENDATION amending Recommendation (EU) 2022/107 on a coordinated approach to facilitate safe free movement during the COVID-19 pandemic
WORLD HEALTH SUMMIT
- World Health Summit: Antibiotikaeinsatz in der industriellen Tierhaltung muss thematisiert werden
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 13234 2022 INIT Council Decision (EU) 2017/1757 of 17 July 2017 on the acceptance on behalf of the European Union of an Amendment to the 1999 Protocol to the 1979 Convention on Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution to Abate Acidification, Eutrophication and Ground-Level
- CM 4886 2022 INIT Working Party on the Environment
- ST 13367 2022 INIT Draft REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Annexes IV and V to Regulation (EU) 2019/1021 on persistent organic pollutants (first reading) – Adoption of the legislative act
- ST 13445 2022 INIT Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) …/… of 30.8.2022 amending Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/655 as regards the adaptation of the provisions on monitoring of gaseous pollutant emissions from in-service internal combustion engines installed in non-road mobile machinery to include engines with power of less than 56 kW and more than 560 kW – Intention not to raise objections
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- Proposal for a DECISION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the mobilisation of the European Union Solidarity Fund to provide assistance to Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria, Luxembourg, Spain and Greece further to natural disasters that took place in these countries in the course of 2021
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) /… renewing the approval of creosote as an active substance for use in biocidal products of product-type 8 in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION on the position to be taken on behalf of the European Union, in the forty second meeting of the Standing Committee of the Convention on the conservation of European wildlife and natural habitats
- New models for wild ungulates occurrence and hunting yield abundance at European scale
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.