- EU Commission prepares a general ban on products made with forced labour
- EU Commission Questions and Answers: Prohibition of products made by forced labour in the Union Market
- Critical Raw Materials Act: securing the new gas & oil at the heart of our economy – Blog post of Commissioner Thierry Breton
- EP Written question – Animal welfare control through the installation of video surveillance systems – E-002960/2022
- The Aquaculture Advisory Council appoints a new Chair and Management team for 2022-2025
- EMA regular press briefing on COVID-19 and monkeypox, Online, 14:00 – 14:30 Amsterdam time (CEST), from 20/09/2022 to 20/09/2022
- Register to attend the 92nd Management Board Web meeting
- Training on the most common mistakes in IUCLID submissions and how to solve them (Part 2)
- Extensive literature search on organic arsenic in food
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 4276 2022 INIT Financial Services Attachés (Sustainable finance/EuGB)
- CM 4294 2022 REV 1 Working Party on the Environment
- CM 4366 2022 INIT Informal videoconference of the Working Party on International Environment Issues (Int. Chemicals / Synergies)
- CM 4374 2022 INIT Working Party on Competitiveness and Growth (Internal Market)
- ST 12415 2022 INIT 8th Round of Mutual Evaluations – ‘The practical implementation and operation of European policies on preventing and combating Environmental Crime’ Follow-up to the Report on Slovenia
- ST 12417 2022 INIT REPORT FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, THE COUNCIL, THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE AND THE COMMITTEE OF THE REGIONS Summary of the Synthesis Report on the operation of Regulation (EU) No 649/2012 concerning the export and import of hazardous chemicals
- ST 12417 2022 ADD 1 COMMISSION STAFF WORKING DOCUMENT Synthesis Report on the Operation of Regulation (EU) No 649/2012 concerning the export and import of hazardous chemicals Accompanying the document Report from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions Summary of the Synthesis Report on the operation of Regulation (EU) No 649/
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) /… supplementing Regulation (EU) 2016/2031 of the European Parliament and of the Council by laying down detailed rules for the surveys on protected zone quarantine pests and repealing Commission Directive 92/70/EEC
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.