- US NIST: Scientists Identify Potential Bioindicators for Monitoring Plastic Pollution in the North Pacific Ocean
- Deutsch-Polnisches Treffen zum Fischsterben in der Oder – Gemeinsame Expertengruppe vereinbart
- Pest categorisation of Pulvinaria psidii
- Safety assessment of the process LOGIFRUIT, used to recycle high‐density polyethylene and polypropylene crates for use as food contact materials
- Safety evaluation of the food enzyme mucorpepsin from Rhizomucor miehei strain DSM 29547
- Safety and efficacy of a feed additive consisting of Bifidobacterium longum CNCM I‐5642 (PP102I) for cats and dogs (Nestlé Enterprises S.A.)
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.