- EP press briefing with rapporteur on environmental crime directive
- BusinessEurope on the revision of the Industrial Emissions Directive: Change substantially for better practicality
- MEPs demand the EU boosts clean tech industry and fights human trafficking
- ECHA identifies certain brominated flame retardants as candidates for restriction
- EUON: Nanopinion: A reliable and non-destructive experimental technique can monitor the crystal defect structure in nanomaterials
- EUON Call for study proposals
- Biden-Harris Administration Proposes First-Ever National Standards to Combat PFAS in Drinking Water
- Nationale WasserstrategieWasserversorgung wird gesichert
- Grandpuits Zero-Crude Platform: TotalEnergies and Paprec Develop the First French Value Chain for Advanced Recycling of Plastic Film
- Die Grünen/EFA zum Antibiotika-Einsatz in der Tiermast: Was in der EU verboten ist, darf auch nicht in Importen drin sein
- Botulism cases in Europe following medical interventions with botulinum neurotoxin
- Bundestag: Forschungsstrategie gegen Long-Covid gefordert
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- Proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on liability for defective products
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) /… correcting Implementing Regulation (EU) 2022/1493 concerning the authorisation of L-methionine produced by Corynebacterium glutamicum KCCM 80245 and Escherichia coli KCCM 80246 as feed additives for all animal species
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) /… correcting Implementing Regulation (EU) 2022/1452 concerning the authorisation of 3-ethylcyclopentan-1,2-dione, 4-hydroxy-2,5-dimethylfuran-3(2H)-one, 4,5-dihydro-2-methylfuran-3(2H)-one, eugenol, 1-methoxy-4-(prop-1(trans)-enyl)benzene, α-pentylcinnamaldehyde, α-hexylcinnamaldehyde and 2-acetylpyridine as feed additives for certain animal species
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF.
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/plans/subscribe
- Sign up for our free Insight EU Monitoring Digest Basic and weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/free-digest-and-agenda
- Buy and download specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/order-form