EU GREEN DEAL
- EU Commission adopts its Work Programme for 2023: Tackling the most pressing challenges, while staying the course for the long-term
- NGOs: EU-Kommission opfert die Revision der EU-Chemikalienverordnung REACH für Industrieinteressen und nimmt damit Umwelt- und Gesundheitsschäden in Kauf
- Biodiversity: European Business and Nature Summit to push for global deal for nature at COP15
- New Zealand moves towards formal negotiations with the EU on the association to Horizon Europe Programme
- EU Commission seeks members of the future High-Level Forum on European Standardisation
- Chemical Recycling Europe Annual Conference: Two days of insightful industry perspective and engaging debates
- Concentrations: la Commission de l’UE autorise l’acquisition de HBPO par Plastic Omnium
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 13613 2022 INIT Council Decision authorising the opening of negotiations on behalf of the European Union for an international agreement on plastic pollution – Adoption
- ST 13613 2022 ADD 1 Council Decision authorising the opening of negotiations on behalf of the European Union for an international agreement on plastic pollution – Adoption = Statement
- ST 13664 2022 INIT Council conclusions on ICT supply chain security – Council conclusions approved by the Council at its meeting on 17 October 2022
- ST 12930 2022 INIT Draft Council conclusions on ICT supply chain security – Approval
- ST 13626 2022 INIT Findings, obstacles and opportunities in the management of PFAS pollution – Information from the Belgian delegation
- ST 13658 2022 INIT Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION on the position to be taken on behalf of the European Union, in the forty second meeting of the Standing Committee of the Convention on the conservation of European wildlife and natural habitats
- Stakeholder Event on ‘The safety of plants derived from New Genomic Techniques: looking into future risk assessment challenges’
- FAQ: Criteria for risk assessment of plants produced by targeted mutagenesis, cisgenesis and intragenesis
- Updated scientific opinion on plants developed through cisgenesis and intragenesis
- Criteria for risk assessment of plants produced by targeted mutagenesis, cisgenesis and intragenesis
- 134th Plenary meeting of the CONTAM Panel
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.