PRODUCT SAFETY REGULATION
- General product safety regulation: EU Member States agree on negotiation mandate
- Outcome of the informal meeting of EU Ministers for the Internal Market and Industry
- Chemical Recycling Europe: An Industry for the European Circular Economy
- Decline in ocean pH measured at the Aloha station and yearly mean surface seawater pH reported on a global scale (Copernicus Marine Service)
IAEA & FAO
- FAO and IAEA to Hold Symposium on Managing Land and Water for Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Public consultation on new genetic modification techniques – Greens/EFA response to the Commission
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 4051 2022 INIT – Working Party on the Environment
- CM 4078 2022 INIT – Working Party on International Environment Issues (Biodiversity)
- ST 11554 2022 INIT – Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Regulation (EU) No 691/2011 as regards introducing new environmental economic accounts modules
- ST 11554 2022 ADD 1 – ANNEX to the Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Regulation (EU) No 691/2011 as regards introducing new environmental economic accounts modules
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) …/… concerning the authorisation of monosodium glutamate produced by fermentation with Corynebacterium glutamicum KCCM 80187 as a feed additive for all animal species
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) / amending Annex II to Regulation (EC) No 396/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards maximum residue levels for fludioxonil in or on certain products
- COMMISSION DECISION on financing the pilot project ‘Constructing an open library containing a curated and continuously growing digital catalogue of sound signatures from the marine underwater soundscape in shallow seas’ and the adoption of the 2022 work programme
- Evaluation of existing guidelines for their adequacy for the food and feed risk assessment of genetically modified plants obtained through synthetic biology
- GP/EFSA/ALPHA/2022/04: Experimental and observational evidence to reduce knowledge gaps on Xylella fastidiosa and its vectors
- Modification of the existing maximum residue level for deltamethrin in maize/corn
- Review of the existing maximum residue levels for phosmet according to Article 12 of Regulation (EC) No 396/2005
- Detect, prevent, report: EFSA’s African swine fever campaign extended for the third year
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.